Nervous thoughts. Sweating palms. Pacing. Stumbling upon your words. Can’t sit still. Racing thoughts. These all are signs of anxiety. Maybe you hare having a hard time controlling any of these. And so you have come here to learn how.
We are confident we would be able to help you in working through these current struggles you are having. Using treatment centered around your thoughts, behaviors, and actions, we are able to decrease those anxious patterns and work through to give you the calming feeling you deserve.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option. That’s because anxiety therapy – as opposed to anxiety medication – treats more than just symptoms to the problem.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to relax, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills.
If you are struggling with an anxiety disorder, we invite you to contact us today for a free consultation.
Schedule Free Consultation